Sunday 3 November 2013

UK SIGHTING-Sighting of mysterious 'big cat' in Tamworth area

THE MYSTERIOUS big cat, spotted over 50 times in the Tamworth area has been seen once again – this time in Austrey.

Sheepy Magna man Andrew Gough (67) was walking though St Nicholas churchyard when he spotted the beast at around 4.15pm on Saturday October 19

Mr Gough said: “We were approaching the rear of the church facing an adjacent allotment when I saw it, I think it was heading for the fields. It was moving quite slowly and naturally and paid no attention whatsoever to me or my wife. It went into the allotment and was out of sight in just a few seconds.

“I was about 70 yards away from it, the weather was dry and visibility was good. It was about two feet tall and around three foot six inches in length. wasn’t scared at all, I was just pleased to have finally seenREAD MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment