Thursday 10 January 2013

FROM THE TEXAS BOW HUNTERS FORUM

Have you seen a big cat? - TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion ...
Back in November I was sitting in the stand when shortly after first light I heard a cat comin UNGLUED! Thought maybe two cats were fighting over breakfast so ...

Back in November I was sitting in the stand when shortly after first light I heard a cat comin UNGLUED! Thought maybe two cats were fighting over breakfast so payed it no mind. The following weekend while traveling to my stand I caught the odor. Checked it out and found the biggest male bobcat I've ever seen dead with his junk eatin off. Seen it before when a coyote gets ahold of a fox first hand back in Indiana! Hard to believe there could be a bobcat bigger than him, but God I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment