Thursday 18 October 2012

SIGHTING: ANOTHER SIGHTING OF 'BLACK PANTHER' NEAR CARLISLE


Jeni Banks had driven along Eastern Way in Carlisle on her way back home to Wetheral hundreds of times and she had no reason to think this journey would be anything other than normal.
Then, in the gloom, she saw something moving, a creature of some kind, ambling across the road ahead of her.
To the left of the road were houses and beyond the pavement to the right was an area of woodland.
“It wasn’t quite dark, but it was gloomy enough for me to need my sidelights on,” explained Jeni, a 26-year-old businesswoman.
“I remember thinking to myself that it looked like a big black Labrador because of its size but as my car drew level with it I looked again.”

1 comment:

  1. Dear Emma,

    I run Big Cats GB www.bigcatsgb.co.uk could you please get in touch with me? My contact details are on my website

    Regards
    Darrell

    ReplyDelete